NEW STUDENT registration will take place at Happy Hollow School August 1st and August 2nd
12:30 - 6:00. Registration forms are online at http://ces.wl.k12.in.us/handouts-forms-flyers/student-parent-documents. Please print off and have filled out before coming to registration, this will save time. Also needed are birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residency such as a purchase agreement/ lease or a utility bill.
To report an absence, please call the 24-hour Attendance line 765-269-4100
New and Current
- Cumberland Arrival and Dismisssal Information and Map for Car Riders, Bus Riders, and Walkers
- 2018-2019 Book and Supply Lists
Summer 2018 Frequently Asked Questions
- pdf Registration Forms
- folder 2018-2019 Immunization Requirements and Health Forms
Be Our Sub!
West Lafayette Community School Corporation is currently hiring substitute teachers for the 2018-19 school year. Substitute teaching at WLCSC is an opportunity to positively support teachers and students in our community. We encourage anyone to apply who is able to work half or full days.
- $72.00 for a full day
- $12.00 hourly
- Satisfactory background check results
- Substitute teaching license (can be obtained through our school district)
- Experience volunteering or working with K-12 students
- At least 60 college credits
If so, review more information and apply here.
Please click this link to visit our Document Libarary for important information regarding Cumberland forms, events, community sports, camps, and many other other activities.